As a more natural approach to veterinary care, Holistic & Complementary Veterinary Medicine can be used to:
- Promote healing
- Create a better quality of life
- Minimize future problems by correcting subtle imbalances before overt disease develops
- Encourage overall wellbeing and pet health
Such means of treatment are centered on healing, wellness, and longevity and use minimally invasive, gentle techniques. Although Eastern complementary therapies can be practiced without conventional medicine, we encourage their use in conjunction with our other Western practices for best results.
With integrative medicine, our holistic veterinarian will go beyond a physical exam by collecting and applying comprehensive knowledge about your pet's medical, dietary, behavioral, and environmental history. A tailored plan of traditional and complementary veterinary care will then be developed to lead your pet to a path of healing, health, and happiness.
Our Holistic & Complementary Veterinary Services
- Veterinary Acupuncture — Many fine gauge needles are inserted at selected acupuncture points, stimulating these points and thereby activating the body's natural healing abilities.
- Chinese Herbal Medicine — Individual herbs or Chinese herbal formulas are used for therapeutic value.
- Laser Therapy — Laser therapy is a surgery-free, drug-free, non-invasive treatment used to relieve pain.
Using Holistic & Complementary Therapies, we can treat a variety of common conditions in pets including:
- Difficult Dermatology Cases
- Gastrointestinal Disease
- Neurological Disorders
Please call us at (704) 892-1585 for more information or to schedule a consultation.